If you are looking for a very simple and delicious family meal, you should try Flavour and Flair’s lamb chops, potatoes, sweet potato and pumpkin baked in a lemon, olive oil and oregano juice.
– 12 x lamb chops
– 12 x potatoes
– 2 x sweet potatoes
– 1/4 x pumpkin
– 2 x garlic cloves
– 1 x cup olive oil
– 1 x cup water
– 1/2 x cup white wine
– 1 x tablespoon dried oregano
– salt and pepper to taste
– 2 x lemons, juiced
– Wash and trim fat off chops and place in the centre of a large baking dish.
– Cut potatoes, sweet potato and pumpkin into rustic size pieces and place them around the cutlets.
– Add salt, pepper and garlic to dish and mix with your hands.
– Pour in olive oil, water, wine and lemon juice all over meat and vegetables.
– Cover dish with baking paper and aluminium foil and bake in a 200 degrees (preheated) oven for 1.5 hours.
– Uncover and allow to bake for an extra 15 minutes, until potatoes get a bit of a light golden colour.