If you are looking for a very simple and delicious family meal, you should try Flavour and Flair’s lamb chops, potatoes, sweet potato and pumpkin baked in a lemon, olive oil and oregano juice.
- 12 x lamb chops
- 12 x potatoes
- 2 x sweet potatoes
- 1/4 x pumpkin
- 2 x garlic cloves
- 1 x cup olive oil
- 1 x cup water
- 1/2 x cup white wine
- 1 x tablespoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 x lemons, juiced
- Wash and trim fat off chops and place in the centre of a large baking dish.
- Cut potatoes, sweet potato and pumpkin into rustic size pieces and place them around the cutlets.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic to dish and mix with your hands.
- Pour in olive oil, water, wine and lemon juice all over meat and vegetables.
- Cover dish with baking paper and aluminium foil and bake in a 200 degrees (preheated) oven for 1.5 hours.
- Uncover and allow to bake for an extra 15 minutes, until potatoes get a bit of a light golden colour.