If you are looking for a light and simple pasta recipe, you should try this delicious Rigatoni filled with Halloumi and mint mixture.
This is quick and easy dish- drizzled with some pure olive oil, however you can also make a tomato or cream sauce to pour over your pasta if you prefer.
– 500 x grams Rigatoni pasta
– 300 x grams Halloumi, grated
– 2 x eggs, whisked
– 1/2 x cup mint, finely chopped
– pepper to taste
– 1 x tablespoon olive oil, extra for drizzling
– Place whisked eggs, grated Halloumi and chopped mint in a bowl. Add pepper and olive oil and stir till mixture is well combined.
– Using a tablespoon, place cheese mixture into each piece of pasta one by one. Place your hand under each piece of Rigatoni as you are adding in the mixture, so it doesn’t fall out and ensure you push in the cheese mixture with the tip of the spoon so entire pasta is filled.
– Add pasta into a large saucepan with boiling water, carefully placing in each piece.
– Cook on very low heat for about 25 minutes, or until water has completely reduced and pasta is cooked through.
– Place pasta in serving dish and drizzle with olive oil.
*Recipe and image from flavoursandflair.com (Copyright)