Agios Paisios of Mount Athos, the Holy Mountain was born on July 25, 1924 and died July 12, 1994.
Also known as Elder Paisios (Γέροντας Παΐσιος ο Αγιορείτης), was a monastic of Mount Athos. An ascetic, he was known by his visitors for his gentle manner and acceptance of those who came to receive his advice, counsel, and blessing.
Over the course of his life the words of Agios Paisos, came to be honoured by many and was viewed as a “holy elder” by those of Greek and Russian Orthodox faith.
Agios Paisos is said to have really loved people and suffered along with those in despair, listened to them, offered them hope, and prayed for them. He spent his nights in prayer and his entire days in relieving human pain and spreading divine consolation. He guided, consoled, healed, and gave rest to countless people who took shelter in him.
Agios Paisios of Mount Athos was canonised January 13, 2015 and his feast day is celebrated today, July 12.
His words were recorded by thousands who journeyed to seek his advice and prophecies. Agios Paisios had warned of the great cataclysms, which was said to await future generations and spoke of Greece’s crisis, as well as the European Union, Islam and WWIII.
Here are some of his prophecies:
- Soviet Russia will collapse 70 years after the Bolshevik revolution of 1917. The prediction was made in the late 70s – early 80s.
- Agios Paisos saw a vision of the Turkish invasion of Cyprus in 1974, two weeks before it occurred.
- He foresaw the destruction of Turkey by Russia, after Turkey attacks Greece. NATO will oppose the Russians but its forces will be destroyed
- The nation of Israel will be destroyed 70 years after its conception. Two thirds of their People will become Christians.
- Israel will attack its close neighbours with nuclear weapons when they see their end is near.
- Russians will take Turkey. The Chinese will cross the Euphrates. The Russians will take Turkey and Turkey will disappear from the world map because a third of the Turks will become Christians, another third will die in the war and another third will leave for Mesopotamia.
- The Middle East will become a theatre of a war in which the Russians will take place. Much blood will be spilled. The Chinese, with an army of 200 million, will cross the Euphrates and go all the way to Jerusalem. The sign that this event is approaching will be the destruction of the Mosque of Omar, for its destruction will mark the beginning of work by the Jews to rebuild the Temple of Solomon, which was built on the same spot.
- There will be a great war between Russians and Europeans, and much blood will be spilled. Greece won’t play a leading role in that war, but they’ll give her Constantinople. Not because the Russians adore the Greeks, but because no better solution will be found. The city will be handed over to the Greek Army even before it has a chance to get there.
- In Brussels a whole palace with three sixes has been built to house a central computer. This computer can keep track billions of people. evil and turn everything to good use in the end.