42-year-old Dr Evangelos Katsioulis born in Ioannina, Greece, on 19 January 1976, has the world’s highest IQ and is also ranked first in the World Genius Directory, with the world’s top IQ score of 198.4.
Katsoulias is a physician specialising in psychiatry and currently lives and works in Thessaloniki, he is also world famous for his high intelligence test scores. Reports claim he has achieved the highest scores ever recorded globally on IQ tests, designed to measure exceptional intelligence.
Dr Evangelos has a reported IQ of 205 on the Stanford-Binet scale and it is said that when looking at the general population, Katsoulias’ IQ score is expected in one out of every 38,000,000,000 people.
He is also the founder of the World Intelligence Network (WIN), an international organisation of high IQ societies and of AAAA.GR, which is an organisation for the detection and support of gifted individuals in Greece.
Dr Evangelos Katsioulis is also famous for-
- Highest adult IQ in the world (2012): IQ 198, sd 15 or IQ 205, sd 16 (Yahoo! Finance, 2012 10 24)
- Highest adult IQ in the world (2010 – 2012): IQ 198, sd 15 (World Genius Directory, www.psiq.org)
- Highest IQ performance, Cerebrals Society International Contest: IQ 178 ± 5, sd 16, raw 92/100, (2009)
- GIGA Society Member: IQ 196, sd 16 membership requirement (2003)
- Highest IQ performance, Cerebrals Society N-VCPE-R International Contest: IQ 192, sd 16, raw 49/54, 2002
- Highest performance in Physics among 11,732 examinees (150/160), Greek National Final Examinations, (1993) 3rd highest performance in mathematics in the city of Thessaloniki, Greek National Mathematical Contest, (1989)