The Henley Passport Index has released its latest research and Greece has once again made it into the top 10 most powerful passports in the world.
The new report revealed the Greek passport is the 6th most powerful along with the UK, US, Norway, Belgium Canada, and Ireland, allowing visa-free access to 183 countries.
The Henley index rates each nation’s passport according to the number of countries certain passport holders may visit without having to apply for a visa.
Japan and Singapore hold onto top spots on the Index, with citizens permitted visa-free arrival in 189 countries.
The world’s least powerful passport is from Afghanistan, with citizens allowed only visa-free access to only 25 countries.
- Japan, Singapore
- South Korea, Germany, Finland
- Denmark, Italy, Luxembourg
- France, Sweden, Spain
- Austria, Netherlands, Portugal and Switzerland
- Greece, UK, USA, Norway, Belgium, Canada, Ireland
- Czech Republic
- Australia, Iceland, New Zealand, Lithuania
- Latvia, Slovakia, Slovenia