The Hellenic Post (ELTA) announced the implementation of preventive measures against the spread of the coronavirus, which include the immediate disinfection of its branches and the company’s vehicles.
Further, ELTA asks Greek residents:
- Not to over overcrowd post offices, and keep the necessary distances from each other
- To follow the instructions of postal officials
- To use debit/credit cards preferably and avoid using cash
- To attach the stamps using only the available stamp moisteners
- To take the necessary personal protective and hygiene measures when contacting postal workers