DJ Krazy Kon, Australia’s leading Greek DJ and producer has released the 24th album in his iconic ‘Greece’ Mix series, for fans to blast through their speakers and pretend they are partying in Greece (given the circumstances).
This album will take you back in time and bring back many happy memories.
The record breaking CD series which is available worldwide, has the recognition of making 3 ARIA Compilation charts and 10 iTunes Dance charts in Australia.
The new CD showcases the biggest Greek hits from the 90s and early 2000s which was compiled, mixed and produced by DJ Krazy Kon, for you to sing and dance along to all day and night!
“This has been one of my favourite cds to compile and produce. Nothing beats the classics so it was an idea of mine to deliver something different for the 24th album in my Greece Mix series,” DJ Krazy Kon said.
“I wanted to produce an album that reminds you of a place in time, a particular club, a group of friends, an island of Greece you visited,” he continued.
Featuring popular Greek superstars including Alkeos, Vissi, Dantis, Sarbel, Garbi, Sfakianakis, Terzis, Triantafillos, Mazonakis, Kourkoulis, Shinas and many more, this ultimate Greek mix will forever be on repeat. “These are the songs I grew up with. When I started djing in the club scene, this is what I would play,” DJ Krazy Kon added.
The new album also hit #1 on the Itunes Dance charts top 150 in Australia in just 4 days. “I am proud to see a Greek CD on top of a mainstream chart in Australia and I thank everyone for the amazing support,” the famous DJ concluded.
You can purchase your copy of the Greek CD →
- Online at djkrazykon (Australia) or via Itunes music.apple (Worldwide)
- Selected Greek outlets – Alevri Café (Sydney) Stretto Espresso Bar (Sydney) Oakleigh Music (Melbourne)
You better warn your neighbours, because you will be cranking this masterpiece loud on your speakers!
- Angela Dimitriou – Ftei O Erotas
- Katy Garbi – Derti
- Thanos Kalliris – Giortazo
- Giorgos Mazonakis – Dyo Kardies
- Pashalis Terzis – Agapi Pougines Fotia
- Triantafillos – Krata Ta Ola
- Dionisis Shinas – Taram Taram Tam
- Helena Paparizou & Christos Dantis – Anapantites Klisis
- Katy Garbi – Kolasi
- Dimos Milonas – Tha Ta Kapso Ta Lefta Mou
- Giannis Vasiliou – Kampriole
- Giorgos Mazonakis – Zilevo
- Nikos Kourkoulis – Kindinos
- Katy Garbi – Perasmena Xehasmena
- Anna Vissi duet with Sakis Rouvas – Se Thelo, Me Thelis
- Giorgos Alkeos – Ta Dika Mou Tragoudia
- Sarbel with Irini Mekouri – Se Pira Sovara (Diva) (Sidi Mansour)
- Notis Sfakianakis – Opa Opa
- Giorgos Alkeos – Monos
- Katy Garbi – Pes’ To M’Ena Fili
- Giorgos Alkeos – Ti Ti (Di Di)