Passengers are now be able to fly directly from Paris to Thessaloniki, with Air France.
The route which is apart of the airline’s 2020 summer program, will operate until August 30.
The direct route connecting France to Greece’s northern city will fly three times per week.
The flights which occur on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, depart from Paris at 7:10am (local time) and arrive in Thessaloniki at 11:10am.
The return flight leaves Thessaloniki at 12:20pm and lands in Paris at 2:30pm.
Measures implemented by Air France include:
- The compulsory wearing of masks for all crew members and agents in contact with customers
- The modification of customer channels on the ground with the implementation of physical distancing along the customer journey at the airport and the installation of Plexiglas protection screens at airports each time it is possible
- The implementation of physical distancing on board where possible. On most flights, the current low load factors make it possible to separate customers as required. In cases where this is not possible, requiring all passengers and crew to wear masks ensures adequate health protection
- The reinforcement of daily aircraft cleaning procedures, with the disinfection of all surfaces in contact with customers such as armrests, tables and screens
- The introduction of a specific procedure for the periodic disinfecting aircraft by spraying an approved virucidal product effective for 10 days
- Adapting in-flight service to limit interaction between customers and crew members. On domestic flights and short flights in Europe, meal and beverage services have been suspended. On long-haul flights, cabin service is limited and preference is given to individually wrapped products