The Apollo restaurant in Potts Point (a city in New South Wales, Australia), has closed after a staff member tested positive for coronavirus.
NSW Health is encouraging anyone who visited The Apollo between Thursday July 23 to Saturday July 25, to self-isolate until 14 days after their visit.
“NSW Health is also asking all people who live in or have visited the Potts Point area in the past two weeks to get tested if they have any symptoms of COVID-19,” NSW Health said.
The Greek restaurant has been closed for deep cleaning.
- St Vincent’s clinic at the East Sydney Community Centre, 34-40 Burton Street Darlinghurst
- The Sydney Hospital Emergency Department
- A ‘Pop-Up’ COVID-19 testing clinic, The Albion Centre 150 Albion Street Surry Hills
- Kirketon Road Centre Mobile COVID-19 testing clinic, Walla Mulla Park, Woolloomooloo
- Prince of Wales Hospital, 14B Avoca Street Randwick
- Bondi Beach drive-through car park clinic
The restaurant is the second in the same suburb to confirm a case of COVID-19, after NSW Health identified a case of the novel virus at Thai Rock.
*Image Courtesy of The Apollo