Six of the thirty top resorts in all of Europe, are in Greece, Condé Nast Traveler published.
And we’re dreaming of a post-pandemic vacation at these breathtakingly beautiful luxury retreats.
The list was compiled based on the reviews of millions of travellers.
The 6 Greek resorts:
- 8th place: The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort, Costa Navarino
- 12th place: The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino
- 23rd place: MarBella Corfu
- 28th place: Sani Resort Halkidiki
- 29th place: Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort and Spa, Crete
- 30th place: Santa Marina, a Luxury Collection Resort, Mykonos
More than 715,000 Condé Nast Traveler readers submitted an incredible number of responses rating their travel experiences across the globe.
The Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards are the longest-running and most prestigious recognition of excellence in the travel industry.