Did you say… Greek food?!
Located along a historical riverside quay in Singapore, Clarke Quay, Zorba The Greek Taverna is a popular hangout for Greeks and non-Greeks.
With the blue and white theme (and the food), patrons will really feel like they have been transported to Santorini.
Not to mention the ingredients are sourced straight from Greece.
Our menu favourites (which were hard to pick):
- Dips Platter- tzatziki, hummus, tirokafteri (spicy cheese dip), and taramasalata accompanied with fluffy warm pita bread
- Chef Salad- a combination of avocado, cucumber, celery, quinoa, red onion, and pistachio in balsamico orange dressing
- Greek style Beef souvlakia served with tzatziki, salad and pita bread
- Garides Saganaki- prawns with tomato, garlic, shallots and feta cheese sauce
- Baklava- sweet layers of filo pastry packed with chopped nuts and honey
Zorba The Greek Taverna
- Where: 3A River Valley Road, Clarke Quay, Singapore
Tuesday to Friday, 12PM – 10:30PMSaturday & Sunday, 9AM – 10:30PM
- Reservations: [email protected] | +65 8879 0688