Western Australia are you ready?! The Perth Glendi Festival is back and you are invited.
The two-day celebration of Hellenic culture presented by LiveLighter includes mouth-watering Greek food, local and interstate Greek singers, musicians and dance groups, belly dancers, plate smashing, celebrity cooking demos, market stalls, children's carnival rides and lots more!
Glendi...it's Greek for Party, so come along with your family and friends to enjoy an authentic taste of Greece.
The festival will be on Saturday, February 27 from 3pm-10pm and Sunday, February 28 from 11am-8pm.
At a time when overseas travel is not possible, more than ever, West Australians are looking for cultural experiences at home.
- What: The Perth Glendi Festival
- Where: Wellington Square Perth
- When: Saturday, 27 February from 3pm-10pm and Sunday, 28 February from 11am-8pm
- Entry: $2.50 entry fee per person, with children under 16 free
- Tickets: Pre book tickets online via the official website