Luxury and lifestyle travel magazine Conde Nast Traveller (CNT) has published a list of the “Best Greek islands to Visit in 2021”.
Can you guess the featured 23 Greek islands?
CNT’s writer Rachel Howard picked the best destinations based on their beaches, gastronomy, nightlife and authenticity.
Conde Nast Traveller’s list of the Best Greek islands to Visit in 2021:
- Syros: Best Greek island for culture and off-season cachet
- Sifnos: Best for big, fat Greek feasts
- Hydra: Best for a long weekend with the art crowd
- Milos: Best for a photogenic and dramatic coastline
- Serifos: Best for naturists and purists
- Amorgos: Best for deep-blue seas and wide-open spaces
- Paxoi: Best for the perfect balance of seclusion and sophistication
- Santorini: Best for honeymooners and first-timers
- Kefalonia: Best for laidback family holidays
- Corfu: Best for character and lush landscapes
- Ithaki: Best for a mythical retreat for lovers and loners
- Folegandros: Best for authenticity with a bohemian buzz
- Mykonos: Best for decadent parties and five-star hotels
- Tinos: Best for traditional villages and knockout tavernas
- Crete: Best for antiquities, active adventures and sunshine all year round
- Patmos: Best for stark mystique and show-stopping villas
- Symi: Best for castaway coves and a picture-perfect port
- Naxos: Best for endless sandy beaches
- Astypalea: Best for escaping the crowds
- Zakynthos: Best for seaside holidays with toddlers or teens
- Rhodes: Best for travelling back in time
- Skiathos: Best for flopping onto a sandy beach with a good book
- Lefkada: Best for sailors, surfers, and superstar beaches.