A year before AEK enters its new stadium - it is estimated that it will be ready in the middle of the 2021-22 season - Sputnik Hellas was at the construction site and presents photos of "Agia Sofia."
The completion of Agia Sofia Stadium-OPAP Arena for AEK took another step.
On Tuesday, a fund was approved by the Attica Region for the internal works of AEK's new stadium in Nea Philadelphia.
The Attica Region approved the amount of 14 million euros, which will complete the internal works of the new stadium a year before its construction was completed.
This money will go to the internal work and there is no gap left in the financial plan and the rapid development of the work continues.
In fact, the projects that will be covered by the fund are for the:
- installations of networking systems,
- information technology and security,
- installations of audio, video, audiovisual and television transmission,
- lighting installations,
- cooling, heating, air conditioning and lighting panels
- architectural equipment,
- locker rooms for players and locker rooms for attendants and staff,
- VIP seats,
- press seats, reclining journalists' desk, press tables,
- canopy and player benches
Each gate of the stadium will have a place name (Smyrna, Pergamon, Bodrum, Ayvalik).