Tripadvisor has recently unveiled the best beaches in Europe to inspire our future travel plans.
Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal unsurprisingly dominate the list.
Vice President of Global Advertising at Tripadvisor, Christine Maguire stated that a “recent TripAdvisor survey revealed that 60% of travellers are very likely to take a beach trip in 2021.”
The ranking was drawn up from the quality and quantity of reviews and ratings from Tripadvisor travellers, as well as the number of beaches ‘saved’ between January 1 and December 31, 2020.
2021 Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice Best of the Best Awards for Beaches in Europe:
- Spiaggia dei Conigli, Lampedusa, Italy
- Playa de Cofete, Fuerteventura, Spain
- Praia da Falésia, Olhos de Agua, Portugal
- La Concha Beach, San Sebastian, Donostia, Spain
- Bournemouth Beach, Bournemouth, United Kingdom
- Balos Lagoon, Kissamos, Crete, Greece
- Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Crete, Greece
- Plage de Santa Giulia, Santa Giulia, Corsica
- Kleftiko Beach, Milos, Greece
- Porthminster Beach, St Ives, United Kingdom