A current notam concerning restrictions on domestic flights has been extended to Monday, August 9, the Civil Aviation Authority said on Saturday.
Passengers traveling to Greek islands from mainland airports on domestic flights can board by providing one of the following:
– A negative PCR diagnostic test taken up to 72 hours ahead of departure
– A negative rapid test taken in the last 48 hours
– A 24-hour negative self-diagnostic coronavirus test
– A certificate of prior infection
– A coronavirus vaccination certificate, but 14 days must have passed since the completion of inoculation
These requirements concern both minors over the age of 12 and adults.