Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF) on Friday announced that 9 Interested Parties have submitted an Expression of Interest for the acquisition of a majority stake of at least 67% of the “ Heraklion Port Authority” (HPA S.A.).
Expressions of Interest were submitted by the following Interested Parties (in alphabetical order):
1) Consortium composed of the companies AKTOR CONCESSIONS S.A – ATTICA GROUP
2) Consortium “ GRAY PIER HERAKLION PORT”, composed of the companies INDUSTRIAL & HOTEL ENTERPRISES S.A. – FHL. H. KIRIAKIDIS MARBELS-GRANITES S.A.
3) Consortium composed of the companies GEK TERNA S.A. – AVIAREPS HELLAS S.A.
4) Consortium composed of the companies GRIMALDI EUROMED S.p.A. – MINOAN LINES SHIPPING S.A.
5) Consortium composed of the companies PORTEK INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE LIMITED – GPH CRUISE PORT FINANCE LTD.
6) Consortium composed of the companies SEKAVIN S.A. – GOLDENSTEP SHIPPING LIMITED
7) OLETE LΙMITED
8) TEKAL S.A.
9) THESSALONIKI PORT AUTHORITY S.A.
HRADF’s advisors will evaluate the aforementioned Expressions of Interest and submit their recommendation to the Fund’s Board of Directors regarding the candidates that qualify for the next phase of the tender (binding offers phase). The Heraklion Port Authority has the right to exclusively use and operate the buildings, land and facilities of the port land-side zone of Heraklion’s port by virtue of a concession agreement with the Hellenic Republic.