At the orders of Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias, the Greek ambassador in Ankara has been instructed to deliver a demarche that strongly protests the Turkish harassment of the research vessel “Nautical Geo” and the issue of an irregular navtex, the foreign ministry announced on Saturday.
“This continued Turkish stance is completely unacceptable,” the announcement said.
Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias
- Stefanos Tsitsipas survives opener in Vienna
- A Greek Mother blesses her soldier son and gives him an icon of Saint George as he sets off to defend Greece
- Fofi Gennimata: New cancer-prevention program to be named after late KINAL leader
- Armenian Delegation led by Alen Simonyan met with Minister of Defense of Cyprus
- Vassilios Tsavaliaris was the first fallen Soldier of the 1940 Greco-Italian War