Greece is in seventh place on the list of countries with the strongest passports in 2022.
At the top of the Henley Passport Index, which does not take into account temporary restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, are the passports of Japan and Singapore, giving visa-free access to 192 destinations worldwide.
In second place are South Korea and Germany with access to 190 visa-free destinations and in third place are Finland, Italy, Luxembourg and Spain with access to 189 destinations.
As every year, the countries of the European Union dominate the top of the list, with France, the Netherlands, Sweden, Austria and Denmark in fourth place with access to 188 destinations.
Ireland and Portugal are in fifth place with access to 187 destinations.
At the bottom of the list is Afghanistan as it can give access to just 26 countries.
1. Japan, Singapore (192 destinations)
2. Germany, South Korea (190)
3. Finland, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain (189)
4. Austria, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Sweden (188)
5. Ireland, Portugal (187)
6. Belgium, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States (186)
7. Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Greece, Malta (185)
8. Poland, Hungary (183)
9. Lithuania, Slovakia (182)
10. Estonia, Latvia, Slovenia (181)
104. North Korea (39 destinations)
105. Nepal and Palestinian Territories (37)
106. Somalia (34)
107. Yemen (33)
108. Pakistan (31)
109. Syria (29)
110. Iraq (28)
111. Afghanistan (26)