- Halloween is a demonic pagan celebration. It is believed that on Halloween, the door between the realm of demons (2nd heaven) and the living is opened, and all manner of evil can manifest itself among the living. October 31st is a “holy day” for Satanic worshipers, witches, warlocks and demons. Satanists and devil worshipers put as much importance on Halloween as Christians do on Resurrection Sunday, when Jesus Christ conquered death with death.
- Halloween is the spiritual opposite of the RESURRECTION of Christ. Through the celebration of Halloween, Satanic worshipers, witches and warlocks carry out Satanic ceremonies to spiritually attack the church of Jesus Christ and Christian communities.
- Satan – our enemy, loves lost people who celebrate this demonic pagan festival because it brings a generational curse lasting four generations upon the people who celebrate it and their families. Satan knows that the next generation will also celebrate this pagan festival as a ripple effect and attach the curse to the next generation and related family members.
- Why the costumes – the delusion behind the costume is to pose as something you are not and by doing so you invite demonic attacks upon your life and those of your family members. Satan is the greatest identity thief. He tried to intimidate Christ in the wilderness and questioned His real identity by asking, “IF you are the Son of God, then command these stones”.. Note that “Satan masquerades as an angel of light”. 2 Cor. 11:14
- Celebrating Halloween is a betrayal to the Most High God, Creator of Heaven and Earth and all things visible and invisible.
“You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons.” 1Cor.10:21
- The carved pumpkin is an open invitation for demons to enter your house. Curses become active on Halloween and if you worship Satan by celebrating Halloween, you are inviting curses upon yourself and your family. The carved pumpkin, spider webs, goblin statues and other demonic-related objects are symbolic invitations for demons to enter your house and put curses on your household. “You must not bow down to their gods or serve them or follow their practices.” Exodus 23:24
- Satan is the father of lies, he kills, steals and destroys, especially on his “holy day” - Halloween and he visits all those that worship him. “Rather, that the Gentiles sacrifice the things they sacrifice to demons and not to God, and I do not want you to have fellowship with demons”. 1Cor. 10:20
Please all, protect your children from these satanic rituals that come across as “a bit of fun”. This “bit of fun” can cause grave problems to a child’s development and ability to come closer to God and the church.
- Fr Irinaios
The Greek Orthodox Church of St George The Martyr, Hobart, Tasmania