Traveller’s Choice Best of the Best Hotels for 2023 has been released.
The company came up with its ranking based on review data from throughout 2022 and took a whopping 1.5 million hotels into account. TripAdvisor released a similar ranking last year.
Alongside its ‘top hotels’ ranking, TripAdvisor has also revealed lists in several subcategories: ‘all-inclusive’, ‘B&Bs’, ‘family-friendly’, ‘hottest new hotels’, ‘luxury’, ‘out of the ordinary’, ‘small hotels’, ‘best hotels for sleep’ and ‘best hotels with spas’.
But which hotel came top of the main list? This year, the best place to stay in the world was Rambagh Palace in Jaipur, India. Praised for its pool, spa and hospitality, the Rambagh is nicknamed ‘The Jewel of Jaipur’ and boasts a full five-star rating from well over five thousand reviews. Impressive stuff, we know.
Next up was Ozen Reserve Bolifushi, an all-inclusive resort and its Maldivian island paradise, while the third was Hotel Colline de France. A palatial establishment in the Brazilian mountain resort town of Gramado, the Hotel Colline de France also made last year’s top three.
Ikos Dassia Corfu, Greece
Ikos Dassia is a new 5-star resort built in a luxurious, contemporary Mediterranean style, located on the beachfront setting of Dassia Beach. The modern, upscale hotel is 14 km from both the Old Fortress and the 16th-century St. Spyridon Church.
These are the top ten hotels in the world in 2023, according to the TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Best of the Best list.
- Rambagh Palace (Jaipur, India)
- Ozen Reserve Bolifushi (Bolifushi, Maldives)
- Hotel Colline de France (Gramado, Brazil)
- Shangri-La The Shard (London, UK)
- The Ritz-Carlton (Hong Kong, China)
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Romance Istanbul Hotel (Istanbul, Türkiye)
- Ikos Dassia (Dassia, Greece)
- Ikos Andalusia (Estepona, Spain)
- Padma Resort Ubud (Puhu, Indonesia)