Ellinikon: See the impressive video of how the undergrounding of Poseidonos Avenue is progressing!

Ellinikon

See in the impressive video how the undergrounding of Poseidonos Avenue is progressing.

The undergrounding of Poseidonos Avenue in southern Athens is one of the largest road projects currently underway in Greece and one of the largest infrastructure projects in the development of Ellinikon.

Construction is progressing rapidly. When the project is completed, Poseidonos Avenue will be underground from Alimos Beach to the Ellinikon Marina.

Work by AVAX began in May 2022 and is expected to be completed in 2025.

See the video:

Meanwhile, Lamda Development announced on Tuesday the signing of the definitive agreement with the Brook Lane investment firm to establish the Ellinikon Park Tower company, which will be the vehicle for developing another tower at Ellinikon. It is a mixed-use property with an estimated investment above 500 million euros.

The 150-metre tower will include a hotel and luxury apartments with hotel services (branded residences).

Ellinikon

Brook Lane will control 70% and Lamda the other 30%.

Bids have been submitted for the construction of the property by GEK Terna-ACC, Avax-Rizzani, and Aktor-MAN.

What is Ellinikon?

The Ellinikon represents Greece's future and development in terms of eco-responsibility and sustainability. The project is expected to house the Riviera Tower, the future tallest building in Greece and the first skyscraper, with construction scheduled to be completed by March 2026.

Ellinikon

This futuristic project will consist of a sustainable smart city of 6.2 million square metres located on the site of the former Athens airport. It represents a new global standard in resilient urban design, smart living and investment growth opportunities, almost doubling the amount of green space in the Athens metropolitan area.

Built from A to Z and covered in just 15 minutes, the Ellinikon will offer residential and commercial spaces as well as recreational, retail, catering, entertainment, education, and athletics facilities, making this project one of the most innovative and diversified destinations in Europe, both for residents and tourists.

Elliniko Site Bloomberg

READ MORE: Athens to Kakavia in 4 hours and 30 minutes!

Copyright Greekcitytimes 2024