Hellenic Army Upgrades Missile Systems with €1 Billion Program

20240425 072209

The Hellenic Army acquired 153 MGM-140 Block I ATACMS tactical ballistic missiles, along with 36 MLRS Multiple Rocket Launcher systems.

The systems upgrade program was approved by the Parliament's Equipment Programs and Contracts Committee on October 23, 2023, with a total value of €1,081,860,000. Of this amount, 75% concerns the supply of modern medium and long-range missiles, and the remaining 25% is for the total reconstruction of launchers with more powerful engines, armored cabins, new Fire Control Systems, and other equipment.

Advertisment
No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Copyright Greekcitytimes 2024