Rafael Nadal has withdrawn from Wimbledon.
Nick Kyrgios gets a walkover into Sunday’s final against either Novak Djokovic or Cameron Norrie.
Rafael Nadal announced he has withdrawn from his Wimbledon semifinal match Friday against Nick Kyrgios due to an abdominal tear he suffered Wednesday during his five-set match vs. Taylor Fritz.
“I was thinking during the whole day about the decision to make, but I think it’s, yeah,” Nadal said during a press conference Thursday. “It don’t make sense to go, even if I tried a lot of times in my career to keep going. It’s obvious if I keep going the injury is going to be worse and worse.”
Nadal said the abdominal issue had been bothering him for a week but really began to affect his play Wednesday, when “it increased to a bigger thing,” he said Thursday
The leading Greek filmmaker and director, Yorgos Lanthimos, has been denied permission to shoot some…
Chaos looms over the $1 billion Sydney Fish Market as frustrated fishmongers threaten to walk…
Elon Musk, founder of SpaceX, has vowed that Starlink satellite internet will remain active in…
International flights to Greece are expected to see a 4.6% increase in seat capacity for…
In a recent interview on Stardust, Anastasia opened up about her battle with panic attacks…
As of April 6, 2025, the Australian dollar (AUD) has weakened to 0.5514 against the…