Some 5,301 unaccompanied children have been allocated a means of accommodation in Greece, according to the latest report for Dec 2019 by the office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees.
The report found that 92.6% were boys and 7.4% girls, with 8.7% under 14 years of age.
Other key facts:
- 2.034 children in long term or temporary accommodation
- 77 children in Emergency UAC accommodation sites
- 1809 children in RICs
- 195 children in Protective custody
- 141 children in Open temporary accommodation facilities
- 1045 children in Insecure housing conditions
See the report below-