Congratulations to Giannis Antetokounmpo, who won his first NBA All-Star Game Most Valuable Player Award.
The “Greek Freak” made all 16 of his shots in a historic 35-point performance, that propelled Team LeBron to a 170-150 victory over Team Durant in the NBA All-Star Game in Atlanta.
For his effort, Antetokounmpo was selected as the game’s Most Valuable Player.
2x NBA MVP. 1x Kobe Bryant All-Star MVP. pic.twitter.com/dn43bYeKBT
— Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) March 8, 2021
“It’s fun,” Antetokounmpo said postgame.
“It’s fun. I was happy, my teammates had fun. Just being around great players it’s easy to play with.”
When asked what he would remember most about the game, he responded “definitely my son.”
“This is the first time he’s come to watch me play in the all-star game. This is for him. It’s just fun to have family out.”
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks)
- Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors)
- Luka Doncic (Dallas Mavericks)
- Nikola Jokic (Denver Nuggets)
- LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers)
- Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers)
- Chris Paul (Phoenix Suns)
- Jaylen Brown (Boston Celtics)
- Paul George (Los Angeles Clippers)
- Domantas Sabonis (Indiana Pacers)
- Rudy Gobert (Utah Jazz)
- Kyrie Irving (Brooklyn Nets)
- Kawhi Leonard (Los Angeles Clippers)
- Bradley Beal (Washington Wizards)
- Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics)
- Zion Williamson (New Orleans Pelicans)
- James Harden (Brooklyn Nets)
- Mike Conley (Utah Jazz)
- Zach LaVine (Chicago Bulls)
- Julius Randle (New York Knicks)
- Nikola Vucevic (Orlando Magic)
- Donovan Mitchell (Utah Jazz)