Greece has qualified for the grand final of the 65th annual Eurovision Song Contest!
Her performance was undoubtedly the most ambitious staging of this year’s contest, with clever use of green screen graphics and dancers in green bodysuits so they look like dancing hats and suits.
It was something that hadn’t been done on Eurovision before.
There will be 26 countries taking part in the grand final on Saturday — 10 from each semi-final, plus the “Big Five” and the hosts, the Netherlands.
First Semi-Final Qualifiers:
- Azerbaijan / Efendi – Mata Hari
- Belgium / Hooverphonic – The Wrong Place
- Cyprus / Elena Tsagrinou – El Diablo
- Israel / Eden Alene – Set Me Free
- Lithuania / The Roop – Discoteque
- Malta / Destiny – Je Me Casse
- Norway / TIX – Fallen Angel
- Russia / Manizha – Russian Woman
- Sweden / Tusse – Voices
- Ukraine / Go_A – Shum
Second Semi-Final Qualifiers:
- Albania / Anxhela Peristeri – Karma
- Serbia / Hurricane – Loco Loco
- Bulgaria / VICTORIA – Growing Up Is Getting Old
- Moldova / Natalia Gordienko – Sugar
- Portugal / The Black Mamba – Love Is On My Side
- Iceland / Daði og Gagnamagnið – 10 Years
- San Marino / Senhit feat. Flo Rida – Adrenalina
- Switzerland / Gjon’s Tears – Tout l’univers
- Greece / Stefania – Last Dance
- Finland/ Blind Channel – Dark Side