COVID-19 vaccination appointments with all vaccines were opened for those over 30 years of age, while the opening for 18-year-olds also came as a surprise.
Vaccinations are accelerating in the country as all adults can make an appointment for a vaccine at a center near them.
It is noted that now all COVID-19 vaccines are available for citizens over 30 years.
Also, a few days ago, the platform for 18-year-olds was suddenly opened in order to be vaccinated with the unique vaccine of Johnson & Johnson.
How do I make an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine?
There are four ways to get vaccinated . These are:
1. Go to a pharmacy to help them book an appointment.
2. Go to a Citizens’ Service Center (KEP), where a third party can do so with a responsible statement.
3. Through intangible prescribing and if the citizens are registered in the service, they automatically receive a message and all they need to do is confirm the appointment via SMS to the five-digit exclusive code 13034.
4. Through the emvolio.gov.gr platform.
In case someone chooses the last way through emvolio.gov.gr, he should enter the platform with the TIN, the AMKA and the taxisnet codes.
On the day of the appointment, the person should first arrive at the Vaccination Center 15 minutes before their appointment and should:
- Bring Police ID or Passport or other official document, in order to identify his/her details.
- To know the Identity Card Number (ID), the Social Security Registration Number (AMKA) or the Tax Registration Number (TIN/AFM), in order to search for their appointment.
- Bring the QR code, as created during the scheduling of the appointment, in printed or electronic form (text message or e-mail).