Although it may appear that unrelated events are taking place in the India and the US simultaneously, there are much more commonalities then one might expect.
- The Statue of Mahatma Gandhi is vandalized in the US and he is labeled as child rapist, racist, and casteist; the campaign spearheaded by an organization.
- A three-day conference is held on “Dismantling Hindutva” in September 2021 from the US.
- US Federal commission United States Commission International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) blacklists India on the pretext of fascism, religious freedom, and oppression of religious minorities.
- An online boycott campaign is launched in the middle-east to boycott Indian products and further supported by Pakistani troll machinery.
- In the US, a campaign is launched on 'Caste' by an innocuous organization gaining prominence.
- Series of seminars and conferences are held by some concerned individuals in the US on 'Rising Fascism' in India.
- A toolkit that was prepared for farmers' protest for some unknown reasons mentioned to dent India's soft image of Tea and Yoga.
- Organizations that lobbied USCIRF to blacklist India in 2018-20, also lobbied during 2013-14 when there was a different government in India.
- Several organizations in the name of helping India, raised funds during the COVID-19 crisis and failed to deliver any help, and duped millions of Indians.
All these events seem random and independent of each other. However, all of these are interconnected and intertwined in some places.
One major commonality among all these events was that they were carried out by the same set of people. At present all these people are active and operating on different Fault Lines in India.
#USCIRF will release its annual report today
degrading India as a Country of Particular Concern!
DisinfoLab Unearths a 50 year old plan hatched to Bleed India with a Thousand Cuts- Operation Tupac
— DisInfo Lab (@DisinfoLab) April 25, 2022