Tripadvisor, the world’s largest travel platform inspires travellers dreaming of their next trip with the ‘Best of the Best’ hotels based on pre-pandemic traveler reviews.
This coveted award program which was announced late last month, honours some of the best places to stay at in Greece.
Ikos Dassia in Corfu took the first spot in the Top 25 All-inclusive Resorts in the world!
Winners were calculated based on the quality and quantity of the millions of reviews, opinions and ratings collected on Tripadvisor in 2019, prior to the pandemic.
With over 8.7 million businesses listed on Tripadvisor, these awards are a true testament to the outstanding service and quality that winners consistently provide to their guests.
Greek hotels among the best in the world:
- Top 25 Hotels in the World: Ikos Dassia, Corfu (18th place), Sani Dunes, Halkidiki (19th place)
- Top 25 Luxury Hotels: Ikos Olivia, Halkidiki (6th place), Ikos Dassia, Corfu (10th place)
- Top 25 Bargain Hotels: Hotel Parga Princess, Parga (7th place), Philoxenia Hotel Apartments, Rhodes (15th place)
- Top 25 Small Hotels: Anastasis Apartments, Santorini (5th place), Aenaon Villas, Santorini (17th place)
- Top 25 Hotels for Romance: Anastasis Apartments, Santorini (16th place), Lindos Blu, Rhodes (20th place)
- Top 25 Hotels for Families: Potidea Palace Hotel, Halkidiki (9th place), Porto Sani, Halkidiki (13th place)
- Top 25 All-inclusive Resorts: Ikos Dassia, Corfu (1st place), Ikos Olivia, Halkidiki (2nd place), Ikos Oceania, Halkidiki (12th place)
- Top 25 Boutique Luxury Hotels: Astra Suites, Santorini (5th place)
- Top 25 Hotels for Service: Aeolos Resort, Mykonos (21st place)
- Top 25 Most Saved Hotels: Ikos Oceania, Halkidiki (17th place)
“This has been a tough year for our industry, but the global desire to go and explore, whether the destination is an hour away or across the world, remains strong. We’re passionate about guiding travellers to the good out there, especially the good found within these recognised hotels, restaurants and airlines that rise to the occasion in offering the best of the best,” said Lindsay Nelson, chief experience and brand officer at Tripadvisor.
“The Travelers’ Choice program is one way that travellers and diners can benefit from the real-life experiences of other people so they can plan their perfect trip that meets their needs, budget and style,” she added.