Foodies, prepare your tastebuds as the world’s most famous food festival ‘Taste of Athens’ returns after its successful debut last year.
As part of the international platform of Taste Festivals, which takes part in more than 20 cities worldwide annually, this year’s ‘Taste of Athens’ which will be held at the Zappeion Megaron, promises to be bigger and better.
The event which will take place from September 19th to 22nd, brings together Greece’s best chefs and top food & drink brands, while offering attendees the opportunity to purchase and indulge in special tasting menus from fourteen of Athens’ top restaurants.
Not to mention world-class chefs from Greece and abroad will host cooking lessons, where they will share recipes and their secrets in the kitchen.
There will also be wine tastings, cocktail preparation master classes, music concerts and a kids’ zone.
The following restaurants (and chefs) are joining Taste of Athens:
- Spondi (chef: Angelos Lantos)
- Hytra (chef: Tasos Mantis)
- Varoulko Seaside (chefs: Lefteris Lazarou & Giannis Parikos)
- Balthazar (chef: Christoforos Peskias)
- Fuga (chef: Dimitris Katrivesis)
- Vezene (chef: Aris Vezenes)
- Birdman (chef: Aris Vezene)
- Cookoovaya (chefs: Spyros Liakos, Vangelis Liakos, Pericles Koskinas and Manos Zournatzis)
- Psomi & Alati (Chef: Yiannis Loukakos)
- ΦΒΚ (Chef: Dimos Balopoulos)
- Mr Pug Athens (Chef: Giorgos Venieris)
- Ergon (Chefs: Lifters Athanasopoulos and Panagiotis Xanthis)
- Sense restaurant (Chef: Alexandros Charalampopoulos)
- Artisanal (Chef: Dimitris Dimitriadis)
For more information on the festival or for ticket prices, please visit Taste of Athens.