This is the creation of two amazing yet different food options- Lamb and Burgers!
Martha Helen Stewart rose to prominence as the author of books on cooking, entertaining and decorating. She is always willing to try new things to some extent, which led to the creation of her Greek-inspired lamb burgers.
"There's just about a million different ways to top a hamburger. Here, a generous dash of fresh parsley adds new layers of flavor to each component of these Greek-inspired lamb burgers: the patties, the yogurt-feta sauce, and the chopped tomato salad," she writes.
*Warning this is way better than your usual burger. The juicy, parsley-filled lamb patty topped with feta yogurt sauce and a parsley tomato salad will have your tastebuds dancing and wanting more!
Martha Stewart shares her recipe.
- 1 bunch parsley
- 500g ground lamb
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 3/4 cups of feta, drained and crumbled
- 3/4 cups of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tomato, cored and coarsely chopped
- 4 brioche buns, preferably seeded, split
- Rosemary Shoestring Fries, for serving
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Pluck parsley leaves and tender upper stems, discarding tough lower stems. Chop half of the parsley and gently fold into lamb just until evenly combined (do not overmix, or patties will be tough). Form into 4 patties slightly wider than buns, each about 1/2 inch thick. Season generously with salt and pepper; brush with oil.
- Stir together cheese, yogurt, and remaining 1/4 cup chopped parsley; season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, stir together tomato, whole parsley leaves and tender stems, and oil; season with salt.
- Brush grates with oil and grill patties, flipping once, until charred in places and cooked to desired doneness, 5 to 7 minutes for medium-rare; 9 to 11 minutes for medium. Transfer to a plate and let stand a few minutes. Meanwhile, grill split sides of buns just until charred in places, about 30 seconds.
- Divide patties, yogurt-feta sauce, and tomato salad evenly among buns.
- Serve immediately, with fries.
*Source: Martha Stewart