UK newspaper The Telegraph recently highlighted 15 “perfect” Greek islands readers should put on their post covid-19 travel bucket list.
Titled “Which is the perfect Greek island? Here are 15 of our favourites”, the article helps travellers plan their perfect escape.
"A Greek island holiday sounds like just the tonic after the bleakest of winters. Who could possibly turn down a week of reliable sunshine, and simple but delicious food served in rustic seaside tavernas?"
The Best Greek Islands for a post-lockdown holiday
- Best for beaches- Zakynthos
- Best for families- Corfu
- Best for history and culture- Delos
- Best for swanky hotels- Mykonos
- Best for food- Crete
- Best for peace and quiet- Koufonissia
- Best for otherworldly landscapes- Tinos
- Best for hiking- Andros
- Best for couples- Symi
- Best for the mind- Skyros
- Best for traditional island life- Karpathos
- Best for villas (and monasteries)- Skopelos
- Best for views- Santorini
- Best for nightlife- Rhodes
- Best for water-sports- Lefkada