The Vegan Fiesta Hellas will be held on the 3rd and 4th December at the municipal market of Kypseli in Athens from 10:00-21:00. Organised through the SivaOM association, the entry is free and you are more than welcomed to bring anyone with you.
• Public speech by Siddhartha Shiv Sunit Khanna will be at 19:00 on Sunday.
• Level 3 student Vasiliki will teach SivaOm yoga on Saturday.
• Level 3 student Konstantina will be teaching SivaOm yoga on Sunday.
• Over 25 exhibitors will be showcasing and selling vegan/plant based products.
Essentially SivaOm is a non-profit organisation with extensive experience in similar animal welfare and charity activities. The purpose and vision of SivaOM is Karma Yoga – selfless giving and service to humans and animals.
For more info log onto the event page: https://facebook.com/events/s/vegan-fiesta-hellas-2022/1259577651557505/
Vegan Fiesta Hellas will be an event dedicated to veganism and its promotion.
Veganism is the way of life according to which humans avoid contributing to activities and products produced through the abuse of animals.
Why should I come to this event?
• To find and taste new products that you didn't know about
• To find a whole range of vegan products
• To meet and support vegan businesses that believe in a better tomorrow.
• To ask questions you may have about veganism to people who will be happy to help you.
• To feel part of a group of people who are interested in following a more ethical and ecological way of life.
What should I bring with me?
• A bag, ideally an ecological one, in order to carry what you buy (if you don't bring one, you can buy at the entrance)
• An open mind
• Empty stomach
• Friends and family